Jon Renau’s Spicy will turn you on with this HD style that came here! Carry the beautiful wave on the beach as affordable wigs come or stroke and curl the heat-resistant fiber to suit your mood. The SmartLace hairline and the design of 100% hand-bound caps give an ultra-realistic look.
- 100% hand-tied head – Fully knotted, which means that each hair is tied individually with basic care. This creates a natural movement and the hair can move freely. The soft, elastic protection makes it more comfortable to wear and is perfect for a sensitive scalp.
- Heat-resistant synthetic fibers – Ultra-fine HD fibers look and feel like human hair. This fiber can be decorated to be heated up to 350 ° [180 ° C] with thermal styling tools.
- Lace front – Hand-knotted, ready to wear, and virtually invisible. The Lace Front Wigs creates a natural hairline for a versatile style.
- Monofilament worktop – Hand-knotted to create a natural hair growth, enables versatility in separation, and simply blends into all skin tones.
- Basic Cap [also called Capless] – This lightweight cap has spaces between the holes for ventilation and to keep the scalp cool.
TIPS FROM EXPERT AND STYLE IDEAS
- For optimal styling results, we recommend that you keep your heat sources at a setting between 250-275 degrees. Do not exceed 350 degrees.
- Unlike your hair, Jon Renau’s HD fiber only after it cools down. So keep the shape of the loop until it cools and then release it! The optimum temperature for heat styling is 116 ° C [240 ° F]. To avoid damage to the hair, do not use a temperature higher than 180 ° C.
- BeautiMarkhelps Trix Hair Make-up keeps the hair untouched and without wrinkles. It is made to prevent loss and split ends.
- Never heat your wigs, postures, and extensions while wearing them.